Safety Flags & Markers
SA-SO safety flags are perfect for letting drivers know they need to be extra cautious! They send a clear and visible message to alert drivers. SA-SO safety flags are made to inform motorists of changes in the roadway ahead.
- A clear, visible message to alert drivers
- Flag 33021 with weighted edge conforms to MUTCD
- Strong, lightweight wooden dowel
- Fluorescent or red cotton
- Choose from five styles
|Fluorescent Flag||16" x 16" with stiffener||33008|
|Fluorescent Flag||18" x 18" with stiffener||33006|
|Fluorescent Flag||18" x 18" red vinyl||33035|
|Red Cotton Flag||18" x 18" with stiffener||47202|
|Red Cotton Flag||24" x 24" with weighted edge||33021|
Slow Moving Vehicle Sign
- Visible up to 500 ft.
- Gives motorists time to navigate
- Reflective border, fluorescent center
- Peel and Stick decal or aluminum with pre-drilled holes
- Size: 16" x 14"
High Visibility Flag
- Adds visibility to tractor or heavy equipment
- Includes 6' x 5/16" non-conductive fiberglass pole
- Mounting brackets
- Nylon-reinforced vinyl
- Flag size: 15" x 16"
|High Visibility Flag||33041|
Tana Wire Markers
- Mark power and communication lines
- Mark guy wires at airports, helicopter approach areas, river and canyon crossings.
- Mark overhead obstructions at construction sites
- 20" markers meet FAA specifications
- Durable, fiberglass construction withstands all weather conditions
- UV-resistant strip bushings installed on the wire match diameter opening
- Bolt marker around wire and clamp bushing for secure fit
- Size: 12" or 20" diameter
|Marker Size||Cable Diameter||Part No.|